• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ji Nori

Hi there

I got 2 NORI from the following
    1. humanresources dept,delhi
    2.home department of state

I havnt got the third one from Passport office Can I apply for the waiver?
    Last edited by RAonJ1; 12-29-2005, 01:07 PM.

Hi RaonJ1,

NORI from 3 places is a MUST. Then you have to get the case number from the Department of State here in US and then you have to request our Indian consulate to forward the consolidated NORI to the Department of State. Then the Department of state will recommend your case to Homeland security. So You will get the final waiver from Homeland Security (USCIS).

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by madgu
      Hi RaonJ1,

NORI from 3 places is a MUST. Then you have to get the case number from the Department of State here in US and then you have to request our Indian consulate to forward the consolidated NORI to the Department of State. Then the Department of state will recommend your case to Homeland security. So You will get the final waiver from Homeland Security (USCIS).

Good luck
      Thanks. Some of my friend told me that 2NORI is ok But consulate guys in SF is not friendly and didnt entertain the caller. So you are right I must have all three.

Comment

J1 waiver NORI forms

Hi,

I am a J1 visitor, here I would like to know the process of applying for NORI. I have gone through the US Dept State site on this and came to know that we need to send docments to our goverment authorities.
        I am sure you would have faced lot of issues, can you please share your valuable suggestions on it in-order to speed up the process of availing the NORI forms.

Is there any way to follow-up on these etc

Would appriciate your valuable inputs.

Regards
        Ramesh

Comment

Ramesh Hi

As you already know that you have to submit a form to Indian embassy or consulate Either you can directly submit those or if you have someone who can follow these then you can send these to him/her and then he can submit these by hand having a proof of submission. This is really helpful when you think that your agency is really corrupt . Hope this helps.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X