B2 Visitor visa to F1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visitor visa to F1

I am in USA on B2 visa and got the admission (I-20) to pursue my MS. Now i am applying for the change of status from B2 to F1. Can anyone provide me the Detailed letter requesting and explaining the need to change status (B2 to F1)

The letter should include answers to the following questions in your letter:
    What did you tell the consular officer was the purpose of your visit to the U.S.?
    Upon entry to the U.S., what did you tell the immigration officer was the purpose of your visit?
    How and when did you arrive at your decision to study in the U.S.?
    How and when did you first contact the University, and when were you informed you had been admitted?
    If prior to your entry into the U.S. your intention was to attend school, why didn't you apply for an F-1 student visa rather than the B-2 visitor visa?
    Have you been in the U.S. before? When and for what purpose?
    Any relatives in the U.S.? If so, what types of visas are they here on?

Any help would be appreciated

You are the one who has the answers to these questions. I can tell you what they want to hear, and what they don't want to hear, but what is the point? At the end of the day your letter can only contain the truth, which only you know.

Comment

B2 Visitor visa to F1

Dear Piyushkp
      How was your application i hope it was sucessful can you share your response so i can have a clue

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X