F2 to F1 COS for fall 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ssraj View Post
    My F2 to F1 COS is in progress in Vermont service center and the processing time here is currently 2.5 months. But my case was accepted on Feb 23 2015. The customer service is not of much help. It has been 3 months 20 days and I have not received any RFE either. My spouse is currently on OPT. I could not join the spring class, so my new I 20 was created and submitted to USCIS through the university around April 6 2015. I am worried that I might fail to join the Fall batch too due to the delay in COS.

Is there anyone who is currently experiencing a delay in COS from the Vermont Service center?

I would request all those who are expecting COS for fall 2015 to connect here and discuss the track of respective cases.

Thank you.
    Hi ssraj,
    Do you have any update? My case is still pending.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by zmn View Post
    Hello,
    I am in a similar situation as you. I submitted a paper application to USCIS and it is being processed at their Vermont Service Center. I received the I-797C notice on March 11,2015. After that there has been no communication from USCIS. I called up twice and both times was given vague information. They state the processing time which is mentioned on their website and last when I checked it has not been updated beyond May 31,2015. Do you have any new information about this process or have you heard of anyone getting the visa within 5-6 months from the date of application?
    HI zmn,

Do you have any update?

Comment

Originally posted by akash09 View Post
      Hi ssraj,
      Do you have any update? My case is still pending.

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

HI zmn,

Do you have any update?
      No unfortunately I have not heard anything as yet.

Comment

My F2 to F1 COS is in progress in Vermont service center and the processing time here is currently 2.5 months. But my case was accepted on Feb 23 2015. The customer service is not of much help. It has been 3 months 20 days and I have not received any RFE either. My spouse is currently on OPT. I could not join the spring class, so my new I 20 was created and submitted to USCIS through the university around April 6 2015. I am worried that I might fail to join the Fall batch too due to the delay in COS.

Is there anyone who is currently experiencing a delay in COS from the Vermont Service center?

I would request all those who are expecting COS for fall 2015 to connect here and discuss the track of respective cases.

Thank you.
        Hi ssraj:
        Do you got update now?

Comment

Thank you.
          Hi ssraj:
          Have you ever called to USCIS to inquiry your case status or to get more information about their actual processing timeline during the waiting time which is 4.5 months ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X