Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT! Possible to attend Visa interview and collect Passport at different cities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT! Possible to attend Visa interview and collect Passport at different cities?

Hello all, i stay in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India and the next appointment date is July 27, 2015 and I have scheduled my flight on August 2, 2015. I fear that my passport might be delayed for collection and have to reschedule my flight. I can reschedule upto 10 days, not a problem, but New Delhi and Kolkata have an appointment on July 13, 2015. Is it possible for me to attend my Visa Interview in Delhi or Kolkata and collect my Passport in Chennai? If yes, where should I schedule my OFC appointment?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by yvignesh View Post
    Hello all, i stay in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India and the next appointment date is July 27, 2015 and I have scheduled my flight on August 2, 2015. I fear that my passport might be delayed for collection and have to reschedule my flight. I can reschedule upto 10 days, not a problem, but New Delhi and Kolkata have an appointment on July 13, 2015. Is it possible for me to attend my Visa Interview in Delhi or Kolkata and collect my Passport in Chennai? If yes, where should I schedule my OFC appointment?

Thanks in advance.
    It is possible to collect the passport from a different Blue Dart location. I would advise keeping OFC and Consulate intw at same location But do factor in the postal delay/holidays/vacation for intra-city postage of your passport.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X