F2 to F1 Change for status for Fall 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarah6238 View Post
    I called USCIS today and got the information that they are processing cases filed on June 2
    My case was received on March 12, last week they update check status notice that they were reviewing my application and if further they need anything from me they would let me know by mail. After then, no update..

Comment

Originally posted by akash09 View Post
      My case was received on March 12, last week they update check status notice that they were reviewing my application and if further they need anything from me they would let me know by mail. After then, no update..
      Have you submitted a case inquiry for your case being outside the processing time?

Comment

Originally posted by ssf2f1 View Post
        Did you call vermont or california center?
        Is it for Elis or paper cases?
        I called to the Customer Service(1-800-375-5283) and I did not know where this number belong to.

By Elis.

There is another strange thing that I called to Customer Service and they told me that my case was send to California
        But I checked my notice(the payment notice they mail to my home) which was send from Vermont.

Which saying should I trust?

- - - Updated - - -

It is said that if the processing time is over 6 months, that means you should take other ways.

Comment

I am going to make a e-request but when I click "Submit", an "error-occurred" page show.

Comment

I am going to make a e-request but when I click "Submit", an "error-occurred" page show.
            Your case can get transferred from VSC to CSC for processing. Usually happens with ELIS applications.

Comment

Originally posted by zmn View Post
              Have you submitted a case inquiry for your case being outside the processing time?
              Hi zmn
              I call to the USCIS, and one lady received the call. She asked my email address and told me that she would set an inquiry and someone would contact me sending an email and would let me know why my case was outside the processing time. But nobody contacted me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Sarah,
              I do not know how to make an e-request. Where i can do it?

Thank you

Comment

Another week without any update...so frustrating...

Comment

admission

I need to defer my fall admission to spring 2016. I got admission originally for second summer, had to defer for fall 2015, now thinking for spring 2016. In frustration !!

Comment

I need to defer my fall admission to spring 2016. I got admission originally for second summer, had to defer for fall 2015, now thinking for spring 2016. In frustration !!
                    But you can register part time. Am I right?

Comment

[QUOTE=akash09;429781]My case was received on March 12, last week they update check status notice that they were reviewing my application and if further they need anything from me they would let me know by mail. After then, no update..
                      Is your case approved?
                      I know a person from 10 March VSC paper based which approved on 18 August. Very close to the time you mentioned that your case was updated.

Comment

[QUOTE=ssf2f1;430266]
                        Is your case approved?
                        I know a person from 10 March VSC paper based which approved on 18 August. Very close to the time you mentioned that your case was updated.
                        My case was received on March 9 and there is no change in status at all. I don't know if they are going in order. Can you find out if this person whose application got approved had submitted an inquiry about why the case is taking longer than the processing time?

Comment

[QUOTE=zmn;430269]

My case was received on March 9 and there is no change in status at all. I don't know if they are going in order. Can you find out if this person whose application got approved had submitted an inquiry about why the case is taking longer than the processing time?
                          Well, I think he had expedite request which was dined.

Comment

But you can register part time. Am I right?
                            Yes, I think register for part time is a good choice!

Comment

I went to school today and explained my situation to them.

The good news is that I could register as part time student, and after I get my F1 visa, I can transfer to full time.
                              I hope this could help all F2.

Comment

I went to school today and explained my situation to them.

The good news is that I could register as part time student, and after I get my F1 visa, I can transfer to full time.
                                I hope this could help all F2.
                                Thats great.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X