f1 marrying us citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 marrying us citizen

Hi my name is Robert i am under f1 student visa. I got married to an american citizen 3 months ago and we were completing the forms and apply for the green card. We seen we need her tax returns for last three years and we ordered the transcripts from Irs office. My I 20 will expire in end of august. I didnt sign up for classes this semester because after the marriage we needed a break me and my wife been visiting lots of places around US and having vacations. My question is that is that going to affect the procedure of getting the green card if I take the break this semester? And my second queston is when i first got here two years ago i got in j1 visa and after three months before my j1 expired I applied for f1 and went to school for 2 years full time. Now this i 765 form is for work authorization I already have the ssn. My question is what i am supposed to fill up in this form? am i supposed to fill it up even tho i already have ssn? Thank you

As long as you have valid F1visa and if you are already in USA. There should not be any problem.

This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X