UK Tier 4 (General) Student Visa help URGENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Tier 4 (General) Student Visa help URGENT

Hello everyone, I am in urgent need of advice from experienced people regarding this matter. I am a postgraduate student in the UK, and therefore require a Tier 4 Visa to enter the country. However, my first Visa application was refused because I failed to provide evidence that I am able to support myself financially during my year of studying (my fault about that; I am not experienced with Visa applications and I didn't know I was supposed to send such a document). Now the sufficient amount of money must be on a bank account for 28 days before I can send the document with my new Visa application. The problem is, my lectures start next week and I don't have time to wait for 28 days! As it happens, I have an aunt, specifically a sister of my grandmother (mother of my mother) who does have the sufficient amount of money on a bank account that is old enough to be presented with my Visa application. I have consulted with my aunt and she agreed to help me out if necessary. My question is can I use my aunts' document as evidence that I have sufficient amount of money with my Visa application? In the Immigration Rules document it is stated that the funding should be from parents or legal guardian, but will my aunts document be accepted? Is there any way that I can speed this whole process and not have to waste 28 days for this kind of formality? Thank you in advance for helping me out, I hope to receive advice as soon as possible.

Anyone?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X