F-2 Rejection; Need Advice Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-2 Rejection; Need Advice Urgent

I am on a F1 visa now and I wanted to bring my wife to USA on an F-2, student dependent visa. I have submited all the documents listed in the required documents list on consulate website. But they have denied saying that my current employment contract ends after 4 months. Then I have resubmitted the application after adding the extention of employment letter which specifies my employment till next year april. Now they again deny saying that my salary is not enough for two people to live. I make about 1200 dollas per month, which infact is above average graduate income on F1 in my school (Florida International University, Miami, FL.) and I know many of my college students bringing their spouses on F-2. How can I show tha consular officer that my income is enough. What kind of argumewnt do I present to him. and also, what additional documents I can provide them with. Please advice me.

I have also submitted them a bank statement with balance arounf 12000 US dollars.

I was also thinking of going to India to accompany my wife to visa interview. I dont know if they allow me into consulate or not? and also I am concerned about if this works or not?

Please advice me accordingly.

Thanks a lot sir,
    Ananth KAnaparthi
    [email protected]

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X