Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Visa Assistance

Requesting your assistance in this matter. Following is my case history:

Currently I have an F1 from ASU. I could complete only one year of my MCS. Reason being of my violation of ASU's academic integrity. As per ASU mandate I was put on an year suspension and was sent back to India. Also I was asked to re-apply to ASU again after an year so that i could continue my education.

For the past one year I am working in Microsoft (Bangalore) and have gained lot of experience and recommendation from senior management.

After completing 1 year, I reapplied to ASU after contacting the dean and Admission's counsellor but was rejected on the grounds saying my profile was not up to the mark and my previous case history was not considered before taking a decision. Meaning my profile was considered as a new application and was compared with the others while taking a decision. I don't know why this happened.

After that I applied to other universities for a fresh start and got admit from Rutgers-Newark for MIT course. My doubt is how can I get my visa transferred from ASU to Rutgers? Do I need to again appear for an interview or is there any other procedure to get this done.

Requesting to please review this and give your comments

Definitely you cann't transfer your ASU F1 to Rutger Uni. U need to apply for fresh F1 with fresh i20 from Rutger's.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X