Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Visa denial - reapply at different school

Hello,

I applied for a non-immigrant student visa already two times and got rejected both times under section 214(b). The counselor at the US embassy recommended to find another school in a different area, since the College I applied to is in the same area where I worked as AuPair for two years. I found different schools in other areas and would like to apply there. My question now is, if there will be any issue if I apply at an Academy for English Language and then transfer to a College to start my Associate Degree in the Fall Semester
    2016 and if there will be a risk to get denied again since the first two times I applied to start my Associate Degree and not to visit a language school. I'm concerned to get rejected again for applying at a Language Academy even if it is in a different city far from the first area.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by SusanaG View Post
    Hello,

I applied for a non-immigrant student visa already two times and got rejected both times under section 214(b). The counselor at the US embassy recommended to find another school in a different area, since the College I applied to is in the same area where I worked as AuPair for two years. I found different schools in other areas and would like to apply there. My question now is, if there will be any issue if I apply at an Academy for English Language and then transfer to a College to start my Associate Degree in the Fall Semester
    2016 and if there will be a risk to get denied again since the first two times I applied to start my Associate Degree and not to visit a language school. I'm concerned to get rejected again for applying at a Language Academy even if it is in a different city far from the first area.
    Thank you.
    It will be better you give us the reasons for denying your application those two times or what transpire during interview then we will know how to offer better suggestion for you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X