question about my academic usspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about my academic usspension

I am a international student currently doing my masters and i am in my second semester.my problem is currently i am in probation due to my gpa.i got a warning from my university that if my gpa doesnot meet "3" in second semester i will be academically suspended.if so will my sevis get automatically terminated, what are the options i will be having to continue my studies in usa.will i have a chance to transfer to other university or i have to go back to india.please let me know

Originally posted by shekar483 View Post
    I am a international student currently doing my masters and i am in my second semester.my problem is currently i am in probation due to my gpa.i got a warning from my university that if my gpa doesnot meet "3" in second semester i will be academically suspended.if so will my sevis get automatically terminated, what are the options i will be having to continue my studies in usa.will i have a chance to transfer to other university or i have to go back to india.please let me know
    you should study harder to maintain your gpa above 3.0. As for now this is your first time under 3. you will be ok.
    in the long run, if you still cannot reach 3.0, you have to transfer to another university. But you should have admission first. Don't worry, there are lots of university in US some of them are easy to apply.
    So take care.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X