Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstatement help thank you

Hello people,
    I have been studying in the U.S for the last 2 years In the fall semester of 2015 I took up subjects of higher level and couldnt cope up with some of them so I dropped them a couple of weeks before the finals. Due to this I fell below the 12 credit hour mark so I lost my status in early December. Due to some problems from my side to get the papaerwork and some problems from the University's ISSS office I applied to reinstatement in April. In may I got a RFE with a lot of requests, they asked for documents which were already submitted and some discrete requests so after consulting my DSO I withdrew my application and left USA last month. I have one year of my study left and my academics are decent and I am not involved in any other immigration issue, I want to apply for a new visa and my school is willing to accept me so my question is weather it is possible for me to get a visa and go back for this fall semester?
    my USCIS case is still not closed yet.
    Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by Arya1994 View Post
    so my question is weather it is possible for me to get a visa and go back for this fall semester?
    Only way to know is to apply and find out.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X