Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 Visa Question

Hello,

I hope you are well. I have a question regarding my F-1 Visa stamp in my passport. I attended a course at a University that began last January, in November my change of status from F-1 to O-1b was approved, I immediately stopped attending school and started working. In January I received notices that my SEVIS was terminated.
    In December I retuned back to the UK to visit family and had to attend a visa interview at the embassy. Unfortunately my O-1 visa has been recommended for revocation. I would however, like to start a new program at the same University and continue with my studies. My question is, I know I need to be given a new I-20 from the school but would I need to get a new F-1 visa in my passport as it is still valid until 2020.

Thank you for any advice you may have

visa/passport situation

I had my intvw almost 100 days ago in moscow for F1 Visa,and I have been on Administrative processing since.
    Now That I feel the AP is at the final stages(hopefully), Now my question is: is it absolutely necessary for the US embassy to issue my visa?
    ps: I am an Iranian national, hope that the new EO won't come through.and please answer me regardless of the EO or any other possible EO.

Thanks

Comment

correction

Originally posted by koofreti View Post
      I had my intvw almost 100 days ago in moscow for F1 Visa,and I have been on Administrative processing since.
      Now That I feel the AP is at the final stages(hopefully), Now my question is: is it absolutely necessary for the US embassy to issue my visa?
      ps: I am an Iranian national, hope that the new EO won't come through.and please answer me regardless of the EO or any other possible EO.

Thanks
      OMG this is embarrassing
      what I meant was; is it absolutely necessary for the US embassy to hold on to my passport to issue my visa?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X