Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need information plz

Hello,
    I am new to this forum, I need some one to help me. all ur advice will be appreciated.
    I am applying for students visa,
    I am basically from karnataka and my parents live there. I had been to USA recently on visitors visa and stayed for 6 months. For this visa I applied from chennai. But now I have joined for work in maharashtra just 1 month ago. can i apply for students visa from mumbai since I am working in maharashtra now??????? Is there an option. If yes Is there any minimum number of months required to apply from there. Plz let me know........

ANOTHER QUESTION
    Can I take two different visa appointments at the same time OR at overlapping time at diffetent places??
    OR
    Can I take a students visa appointment at mumbai at a later date with a present visitors visa appointment at chennai??
    OR
    can I change the existing visitors visa appointment at chennai to students visa appointment on the same day at same place once I get my I-20????/

since i am working in maharashtra, I want to apply for students visa from there and for visitors visa from chennai????????????
    I actually want to take a visitors visa appointment FIRST asap in chennai. later once i get my addmision and I-20 which will take time...[and by then chennai student visa appointment dates will go to dec or jan probably... and the fall sem in US schools begins from sept itself}. hence I want to apply for students visa from mumbai which will be the only possible place for me to get early F-1 visa appointments [that is before september, the college start date]. Once I get the appointment in mumbai for students visa, I want to immediately cancel my visitors visa appointment at chennai... Is it possible to do so?? Is there an option and is it legal plz let me know PLZ??

Any visa I dont mind but I want/have to be there in usa by september. Anytime a students visa is better than a visitors visa , [as I experienced in my last visit.] for giving my exams and interviews at USA as I am giving my USMLE exams. But what I am scared of is my visitors visa being rejected this time since i am a doctor and I stayed in the usa for total 6 months of my visitors visa., untill last month.Not only this my other two siblings r also in usa with h-1 visa, one doc and one engineer.

My situation is bad
    some one plz come up with a solution for me......

THANKS

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X