Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 got rejected, can we apply for tourist/vistors visa

hello

My wife's F2 visa got rejected twice, I would like to know if it is advisable to apply for F3 third time or to apply for tourist/travellers visa or not to apply atall
    The reason the visa officer gave was that untill I am in student status, she wont be given F2. Please suggest

best would be for you to get H1..and then apply for H4 for your wife.

Comment

reapply when in f2 refusal

my husband is on f1 visa in a health course since aug 2004 and i applied for f2 with my 2 kids in may 2006 as his course got prolonged unforeseenly.he is due to finish this dec 06 and plans going for OPT there on.I went with all supporting documents including a letter from his program director about his course work and his program duration left and adequate finances to support us.The VO took time in reviweing our case a little longer than usual and said he is convinced about our finances but refused on 214 b grounds based on my husband's stay.We were truthful in disclosing that we are doctors and i have good practice here in india- i didnt carry the documents of proof except my hospital id and business cards.i and my son have b1/b2 visas but my daughter doesnt have as she wasnt born at the time we took visas.i travelled to usa earlier and the latest visit i returned on 17th may and went for interview on 23rd and i returned infact for this interview only.my son never travelled to usa tho'.I requested for a visitors visa atleast for my dtr but he refused that too. He asked y we wanted to go at the end of his course instead of at the beginning.said that we decided to be away for 2 yrs is a premade decision mentally prepared.also he said chances wd've been better if we all had applied together with his f1! i didnt carry my work related documents as i anyway mentioned in appln that i am a medical doctor, and also i didnt have medical records of my disabled parents'.The questions i have are# when can i reapply earliest--gap,# how can the case be made more stronger,#Will getting opt and then applying make things easier--that means another 7 -8 months wait again which will be difficult for us.# what kind of additional supportive documentation wd be better from my husband's side-- please help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X