Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error with Name in OPT Card

Hi guys,
    I have an issue with OPT EAD Card a part of my first name (eg: AAA BBB) is added to my lastname (llll aaaa) and now i need to apply for OPT extension. I sent my card back to Potomac Service Center a week back on USCIS Error Category and i still haven't received any update regarding my Case whether they received the documents or processing etc. Now, I need to apply for OPT extension and i don't have any clue how much time it will take for them to process the request. Any body have idea about that? Can i apply for OPT Extension with my incorrect card because every day counts for me. Please give me any important information so that i can let my college know the procedure and convince them to generate my i20 with out having new card.

Even I have issue. After how many days did you receive EAD card?.

Originally posted by saidogiparthi View Post
    Hi guys,
    I have an issue with OPT EAD Card a part of my first name (eg: AAA BBB) is added to my lastname (llll aaaa) and now i need to apply for OPT extension. I sent my card back to Potomac Service Center a week back on USCIS Error Category and i still haven't received any update regarding my Case whether they received the documents or processing etc. Now, I need to apply for OPT extension and i don't have any clue how much time it will take for them to process the request. Any body have idea about that? Can i apply for OPT Extension with my incorrect card because every day counts for me. Please give me any important information so that i can let my college know the procedure and convince them to generate my i20 with out having new card.

Even I have issue. After how many days did you receive EAD card?.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X