Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does 221g count as refusal?

Hello

For my F1 interview, I was issued pink slip (221g section) and my passport went for additional processing. I was approved the visa later but now I have to renew my visa. In the question - ' Have you been refused Visa before'. Should I enter yes or no? Technically, I wasn't refused visa but it went for additional processing only.

Help appreciated!

Thanks

Originally posted by khka11 View Post
    Hello

For my F1 interview, I was issued pink slip (221g section) and my passport went for additional processing. I was approved the visa later but now I have to renew my visa. In the question - ' Have you been refused Visa before'. Should I enter yes or no? Technically, I wasn't refused visa but it went for additional processing only.

Help appreciated!

Thanks
    You should answer NO, because it was just additional processing.

Comment

Originally posted by par22 View Post
      You should answer NO, because it was just additional processing.
      IF you were issued the Visa, then it's quite obvious that it wasn't refused so you would most certainly answer no to the quesiton about ever having a visa refused, that is of course unless you've had another type of visa refused.
      This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X