Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

f1 visa rejected what to do to pass in my next appointment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 visa rejected what to do to pass in my next appointment?

Hello everyone,

My f1 visa interview got rejected.

My background: have b2 visa traveled to US two times for the first time stayed for 1 month then 2nd time stayed for 6 months( did not overstay). Came back to home country and started preparing to pursue MBA in USA. I plan to stay with my elder brother in US. My brother and my sister in law are going to sponsor me. Also, my elder sister is pursuing nursing in USA. My sister went to US in 2008 and has not come back. My brother went in 2010 and visited nepal once. Both my siblings are in the same state and non of family member have greencard.

I dont want to mention the University name that I have got into its an average university. Also the state that my siblings are living

I do not remember the exact conversation but I remember the questions that were asked.

VO:Why do you want to go to US?
    Me: to pursue MBA in ###

VO:How many times have you been to US?
    Me: twice before once in 2015 and the other in 2016

VO: It looks like you said for a long time?why?
    Me: for the first timeI stayed for 1 month then I stayed for 6 mnths to I had recently graduated so I went therevisit my siblings, attend my brother's wedding, to see different places, I also got to visit some of the Universities.

VO: Who do you have in USA?
    Me: My sister pursuing nursing in @@@@. My brother professor in **** and also my sister-in-law

Vo: Both your siblings are in yyyy state?
    Me: Yes

Vo: Do you have anymore siblings?
    Me: No

Vo: What will you do with an MBA?
    Me: Come back to my home country and work in my family business (then I explained a little about what I want to learn and how I will implement it in my family business)

Vo: What did you do after graduation?
    Me: Preparing for MBA and learning working in family business

Vo: I am sorry ma'am but you do not qualify.............
    Me: Thank you

So, can anyone please tell me what went wrong? I forgot to ask the VO why he came to the conclusion that I will not be a fulltime student if I get a visa and why does he think that I wont return back? Also the VO only took my latest transcript and I-20 while interviewing me. I guess only I-20 and transcript is required for interview these days.

How can assure the VO that I will return back? And how do I pass my next visa interview? Do I have any chance of getting the visa?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by aakanshya View Post
    Hello everyone,

My f1 visa interview got rejected.

My background: have b2 visa traveled to US two times for the first time stayed for 1 month then 2nd time stayed for 6 months( did not overstay). Came back to home country and started preparing to pursue MBA in USA. I plan to stay with my elder brother in US. My brother and my sister in law are going to sponsor me. Also, my elder sister is pursuing nursing in USA. My sister went to US in 2008 and has not come back. My brother went in 2010 and visited nepal once. Both my siblings are in the same state and non of family member have greencard.

I dont want to mention the University name that I have got into its an average university. Also the state that my siblings are living

I do not remember the exact conversation but I remember the questions that were asked.

VO:Why do you want to go to US?
    Me: to pursue MBA in ###

VO:How many times have you been to US?
    Me: twice before once in 2015 and the other in 2016

VO: It looks like you said for a long time?why?
    Me: for the first timeI stayed for 1 month then I stayed for 6 mnths to I had recently graduated so I went therevisit my siblings, attend my brother's wedding, to see different places, I also got to visit some of the Universities.

VO: Who do you have in USA?
    Me: My sister pursuing nursing in @@@@. My brother professor in **** and also my sister-in-law

Vo: Both your siblings are in yyyy state?
    Me: Yes

Vo: Do you have anymore siblings?
    Me: No

Vo: What will you do with an MBA?
    Me: Come back to my home country and work in my family business (then I explained a little about what I want to learn and how I will implement it in my family business)

Vo: What did you do after graduation?
    Me: Preparing for MBA and learning working in family business

Vo: I am sorry ma'am but you do not qualify.............
    Me: Thank you

So, can anyone please tell me what went wrong? I forgot to ask the VO why he came to the conclusion that I will not be a fulltime student if I get a visa and why does he think that I wont return back? Also the VO only took my latest transcript and I-20 while interviewing me. I guess only I-20 and transcript is required for interview these days.

How can assure the VO that I will return back? And how do I pass my next visa interview? Do I have any chance of getting the visa?

Thank you in advance.

did you get a rejection slip? that should have had their reasoning as to why your visa was rejected
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Not a legal advice in no means but just from experience

Since your sister is already is USA since 2007 and hasn?t returned yet it kind of may show that you don?t have strong ties. Reapplying is an option but there is something that should have changed in your situation. I have been in front of counslor many times and I can tell you from experience that they are pretty good at finding out what is being said will happen or if things are contradicting. You may show your business implementation plan just make one and show how you plan to enforce the educational ideas learnt and how it will help you understand internationally about business and about stocks, I am not a business student but just giving you some options that you may give and implement and thus will have strong ties. Hope it helps you!

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
        did you get a rejection slip? that should have had their reasoning as to why your visa was rejected

Hello krypton9591,

Thank you for replying. In my rejection slip it is 214(b).

The VO only takes the latest transcript and I-20 and I saw the interview of some other candidates who wanted to present their other documents but the VO was not agreeing to see it. So, even though I prepare a plan I don't think I will get a chance to present my plan to the VO. But I will prepare a business plan just in case the VO might like to see it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X