No announcement yet.

Need Suggestion for F1 Visa interview.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestion for F1 Visa interview.

Hello Everyone,

Need help for the F1 visa interview.
    Below are my details.

B-tech - 2011 with 84%
    7 years of work experience as Oracle DBA.
    Got admission for MSIS from a reputable university.

I got married 3 months back, And my husband is an H1b visa holder. HE stays in City ZZZ, And the university where I secured admisiion is also in the same city. Will that be a problem?

Also If VO asks why I am going on F1 and not H4(Since study is allowed in F1), Can I answer about the practical training which I can do while in F1?

Help will be appreciated !!

Originally posted by Priya_01 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Need help for the F1 visa interview.
    Below are my details.

B-tech - 2011 with 84%
    7 years of work experience as Oracle DBA.
    Got admission for MSIS from a reputable university.

I got married 3 months back, And my husband is an H1b visa holder. HE stays in City ZZZ, And the university where I secured admisiion is also in the same city. Will that be a problem?

Also If VO asks why I am going on F1 and not H4(Since study is allowed in F1), Can I answer about the practical training which I can do while in F1?

Help will be appreciated !!
    (1) Not a problem.
    (2) Yes you should.
    Whatever you do, do not lie.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      (1) Not a problem.
      (2) Yes you should.
      Whatever you do, do not lie.
      Thank you for the reply.
      Need one more advise. If VO asks about my plans after completing the course. Can I mention about working with OPT facility to clear my education loan?

Comment

Originally posted by Priya_01 View Post
        Thank you for the reply.
        Need one more advise. If VO asks about my plans after completing the course. Can I mention about working with OPT facility to clear my education loan?
        Hello,

I am living in North Carolina with my spouse on H4 visa and recently got admission in University of North Carolina Charlotte. I am planning to take an education loan for my MS and got the financial certificate from Allahabad Bank, Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I need a Power of Attorney document from the US regarding my education loan which should be submitted in the bank.

Can you please help me with the process, do I need to take an appointment before visiting the consulate and how much time it takes for getting the Power of Attorney document. My deadlines are close and I need it as soon as possible.

It would be really helpful if you can give me some guidelines on this.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank you.

Comment

How to prepare for visa interview

Hello, here I want to tell you that if you prepare for Australia it is very easy because I am from Australia and I know that what t is the basic question they ask for a visa, especially for Indians because of many Indians in Australia.
          Last edited by samlynn; 11-26-2018, 07:18 PM.
          Indians in Australia | Indians in Sydney

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X