Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 Issue

Dear Team,

I wanted to intimate you that I had applied for an F2(F1 spouse visa category) visa for my wife and filled up the DS160 application. The Application Number for the same was A **** **** A. I submitted this application on 16-Nov-2018.

Later-on, I identified some mistakes in my application, and consequently created and submitted a new DS160 Application. In retrospect, now I feel I should have edited the previously submitted DS160 application itself. The Application number for the second application was A **** **** M and the submission date was 21-Nov-2018. While making payment for the visa fee an error occurred. I am assuming, the duplicate DS160 applications linked to the same passport number caused this problem. Kindly find the screenshot of this issue as an attachment to this mail. I also understand, in this scenario, the US consulate would merge the two applications and revert accordingly. Could you please help me know the turn around time for the same, if any further corrective actions could be implemented and also if there are any pending actions from my side.

Thanks,

Best,

Rohit Sinha

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X