Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa Validity to enter USA since F! approved

Hello Sir/ma'am,

My student visa was issued on August 1st 2018 and my course was supposed to start on 5th September. However,I was not able to join my university because,I fall into jaundice. Hence, I had to differ my i20 for January intake 2019 and now my university supposed to starts on 23rd Jan 2019. And my question is can I travel to USA in between 10th to 15th Jan 2019? Or I must travel before 30th December? Since I heard one has to travel within 5 months by the time visa was being approved. Please revert.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by sprajapati View Post
    Hello Sir/ma'am,

My student visa was issued on August 1st 2018 and my course was supposed to start on 5th September. However,I was not able to join my university because,I fall into jaundice. Hence, I had to differ my i20 for January intake 2019 and now my university supposed to starts on 23rd Jan 2019. And my question is can I travel to USA in between 10th to 15th Jan 2019? Or I must travel before 30th December? Since I heard one has to travel within 5 months by the time visa was being approved. Please revert.
    Thank you.
    There is no such thing as traveling to the US within a specified time after visa issuance. You can try to enter the US anytime before the visa expires.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X