Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!!!

Hi everyone,
    I applied for an F-1 visa about 3 and a half months ago. I still didnt get a visa. I enquired about it through the consulate email, and they told me that it is still pending and as soon as they get a response, they will list my case number. My uni starts in 2 weeks. What shall I do???? Please help.
    EDIT: Also, some people I know were told to collect a visa the next day they apply, so do you think there is some sort of a mistake in my case. Can I reapply with my case still pending?
    Last edited by DFM; 08-03-2006, 01:41 AM.

Originally posted by DFM
    Hi everyone,
    I applied for an F-1 visa about 3 and a half months ago. I still didnt get a visa. I enquired about it through the consulate email, and they told me that it is still pending and as soon as they get a response, they will list my case number. My uni starts in 2 weeks. What shall I do???? Please help.
    EDIT: Also, some people I know were told to collect a visa the next day they apply, so do you think there is some sort of a mistake in my case. Can I reapply with my case still pending?

Why would you reapply and risk waiting another 3 months?..since you have no idea what is causing the delay...............there is nothing you can do really but wait but if you want a more speciifc answer write again and let them know that you believe that this falls outside their normal operating procedures and you wish to be informed as to exactly what is causing the delay

Comment

whatever you do , do not pay the fees until you get the visa. then you have nothing to lose.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X