Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT to H1 Question

Greetings!

I have my OPT approved from June 1st 2006 through June 2007. I have comes across an employer that is willing to sponsor my visa under the Graduate Student Quota.

My question is - will my H1B be approved from October 2007 or from an earlier date. Because if does not get approved with earlier date then I will be out of status from June 2007 until October 2007. Please advice. Thank you.

h1B

hey i have asked and I know that after the opt expires you can stay in the country for 2 months like in a grace period but you can not work. i have a question for you tough, i am trying to get an h1B visa but my hotel says i cant becuase i dont have a management position. is that true? i am a guest service agent.
    thanks

Comment

same situation

I have a similar situation and I am wondering if you were able to receive a response. If so, please do kindly reply back to this post. Thanks.

Comment

the start date for H1-B is Oct1st at the earliest ,so you cannot have an earlier start date.
        Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X