Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! - Second masters question

Hi,

I will be appearing for a F-1 visa interview for a Masters program and have a few questions:
    - I already have an Masters( MBA) from India from a few years ago (7 to be exact), does anyone know if this will be an issue and a cause of concern? Can I not mention it in my application? (I need to change my application and resubmit with the new university SEVIS # as recieved this I-20 only recently).

-I have been told that the application information is not actually recieved by the consulate where you are interiview until 2 days before the interview, so any changes you make until that point is ok and the consulate seems only most recent changes, is this true?

- Is the SEVIS fee seperate from the visa application fee that we take the DD for? do we have to pay the SEVIS fee seperately? please advise.

Apprecite very much your help in answering. thanks in advance!

hi, this is not meant to discourage you. But as per what i have heard about a case, whwrein one guy with excellent academics,score,experience was rejected by the visa officer,,,,,,,,,coz he had already done an mba from here.

this doesn't mean the same would happen with you, it depends on the way u present urself at the interview and ur convincing power. but i just wanted to alert you on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X