Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: need help about F1 VISA, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: need help about F1 VISA, please help!

I am a dual citizenship of Macau SAR and Portuguese. My F1 visa is on my Macau SAR passport. The passport expiry date was April 31. The visa expiry date was 31 December, 2006.

I used my Portuguese passport to depart the USA on the 31st July and enter the United Kingdom on the 1st of August, 2006. The reason that I have not used my Macau SAR (with my visa on) passport to leave the USA was because the passport has been expired.

I have not re-entered the USA after my visa expired.

Now I'm worried that the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services do not have the record of me leaving the U.S.A; which may be a huge problem for me getting a visa later on.

The only proof of document I have is the US-VISIT Exit procedures slip, which was obtained from the Seattle-Tacoma International before I got on the flight. Of course, they scanned my Portuguese passport instead of the one that has my F1 visa on.

For those who don't know what US VISIT EXIT is please have a look at this https://www.immihelp.com/obim-biomet...us-visa-entry/:

Please let me know what I should do now or whom I should contact to clarify if it's needed. Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X