Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS -157 question on nuclear/biological /chemical experience

Hi

I am a Biotech student applying for a F1 visa. With this in mind, what should I enter for the question on DS157 which asks whether the applicant has any nuclear,biological.chemical or weapons n explosives training. I am given to understand that saying yes to this question may work against the application. But how does a student with chemical engg subjects n biology subjects answer this?

Cheers

Originally posted by rakesh1986
    Hi

I am a Biotech student applying for a F1 visa. With this in mind, what should I enter for the question on DS157 which asks whether the applicant has any nuclear,biological.chemical or weapons n explosives training. I am given to understand that saying yes to this question may work against the application. But how does a student with chemical engg subjects n biology subjects answer this?

Cheers
    The NBC question has more to do with nuclear, biological and chemical expertise WITH REGARDS TO WEAPONS - ie, plutonium while used for weapons, biological as in "anthrax", and chemical as in "sarin".

In your case, it looks like it would not apply - but feel free to answer YES and explain, ie: "biotech engineer/student".

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X