REAPPEAL or not???? HELPPPP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAPPEAL or not???? HELPPPP!!!!

Hi! I want to ask if you have any idea why i was denied.
    I was applying for f1 visa. BA Intercultural studies course a preparation for international business. I already finished a bs chemistry, had ms units and mba units (6 units only). The consul was wondering why i had ms and mba and then i was applying for a BA. however, he did not ask me a direct question. he was doing something in the computer, so i did not answer. and then he proceeded and ask me if i have chidren (NO. i dont have). He asked me how much i was earning (i said 2000 dollars). And he denied my application. just like that. I asked him politely explaining that he sure does his job but i would like to know why he denied my application. and he said that explanation was in the blue form. The blue form say i have no family, social, or economic ties.???
    Now, i will explain myself to you because i want to reappeal my case and you will probably help me like the hundreds of people here that you helped.
    1) I am taking up BA because im in the business field already, i was not able to practice my bs and my mschemistry (the cells and molecules). I enrolled in one of MBA here for business but i got lost in my first sem because i dont have any idea of a business course. my father suggested to go get a business course that is to start again. and to help out in the business.
    2) the school gave me a 50% scholarship and i have a 50% money in the bank to cover all expenses. Or i can ask my father for support? Which option should i try?
    3) i dont have children and i dont have a husband. im 39 yrs old.

My question is why was i denied and should i reappeal? Pls answr ASAP my I20 expires on the 20th of september.

BTW, great website. i learned a lot.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X