• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT Expired.....VeryVery Very Urgent

Hello Guys and Gurus,
    I need urgent piece of informaiton from you guys
    My OPT has expired 2 months
    i am on my recesss Period for 58 days (60) which expires on September 23rd 2007
    My H1 is already filed and awaiting approval
    PLZZZZZZ HELP ME OUT GUYS I HAV NO TIME
    My Questions
    1) I have a query on my H1 asking me what is my current Status ------------------------how does me and my Employer tackle this Query its very crucial for me
    i am on grace period after OPT (60)days which expires on 23rd September shoud i sent same status to INS ------and may fall in CAP Gap after september 23rd 2007

2)If i get my H1 approval ON/BEFORE/AFTER September 23rd 2007 , Shud i exit the Country becoz tht is last day of my recesss period(60 DAys) and re-enter after stamping done
    This is crucial as i need to make arrangements rather than overstaying and creating legal issues

3)Will i get my Extended I-94 with H1 approval , if not Do i have to exit the Country ?

4) Can any one help me with some free Counselling legal advice or some piece of Accurate information on this case

I have absolutely no Time
    Please neeed help on this ...........................................

it is good to use only 58 days of the 60 day grace period. I have been advised about this in the past.
    If you get your approval before this 60 days period you will still have to leave the US and re-enter with your H1 Stamp. Your rentry can be 10 days prior to the H1 start date.Check on this. Yes you do fall on the gap and you have to leave the country. Do not lie on the application. the grace period is time for you to leave and it is not OPT. Be honest and explain this to the visa officer if and only if asked.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X