Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 advice

Hello,

I have been working for a couple of years in the tech sector. I have I-20's from Uni of Southern California and Duke.
    I have already been to the US on 2 business vists and have a 10 years B1/B2 Multiple entry visa.

My questions are as follows:

1. I have been working in Bangalore for a year - Should my state of residence be andhra pradesh (I have a passport issued in Hyd and have lived there all my life) or Karnataka?

2. Do I need to carry my IT returns for the last 2 years?

3. My course starts in Jan 2nd week. Is it better to take an emergency appointment in Oct or normal one in Nov (I have been told that the "mood" is better in Nov!)

4. If i take an emergency appointment, will I still be able to take another emergency appointment before Jan, if needed?

5. Any other advice would be helpful

Thanks in advace...

Karna

Emergency appointment is only for death,or joining your employer immediately and you need to renew your visa.things like that. If you lie and try to take, they can find out and your visa can be rejected.
    For f1 visa you dont have to take tax returns and all that. Mood in January or November...doesnt matter. There is no such thing. It depends on how confident and honest you are and speak well. Thats all matters. Passport hmm shouldnt matter. You need a passport to go out of the US..why should it matter if it has hyderabad or bangalore address?
    Find out about that.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X