Please Help F-1, Urgant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help F-1, Urgant

I have aplied for the Nursing school here in Londoan. Due to high demand, I am on a waitng list, which usually takes two years or more. Mean while I am planning to come to the U.S. and finish up my core classes for the Nursing program at a community college, so I won't waist time while waiting for entrance in London. With all the neccessry documentation and a I-20, would it be diffecult to secure a studnet visa for a British national? What documentaion is needed to prove my links to my home country? In case my student visa is denied, can I still enter the U.S on my VWP for vacation as before. I have visited the U.S several times in the past.
    Second part of the question is. I have the necessary funds for the entire fee and living expenses for the first year at a U.S bank. My parents are going to fund the second year and also I am planning to go back to London during summer for work. If my dad gives a letter saying that he will take care of next years expense, will this suffice. Also I will be staying at my rlatives place in the U.S. They will tkae care of my food and lodgging. Thos way I will have additional funds. Can I mention this to the Visa officer and also should I get a letter from my relative stating that I am allowed to stay at their place free during my school years. Please enlighten me.

For an F1 visa usually they want to see bank-statements and a statement from the bank saying you have "XYZ".It is good that the amount is equal or greater than the course-fee at the US.Affidavit is another thing your parents should give...this has been the case for F1 visas for students from India. I guess it should be the same everywhere.
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X