Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on F1 / f2

Hi,
    I have been rejected f1 visa 5 times. It had been 1 year since my last visa date . Now i have 2 admits with 40% aid in both universities, but iam getting married next month and fiance is on f1 visa in USA . Now iam in dilemma whether i should attend for f1 visa before getting married or should I attend f2 latter. what are my chances of getting f2 after being rejected f1 5 times?

Thanks.

Why was your visa rejected 5 times?

You are not getting an F2 visa, that would be for your wife in the event that you obtain an F1 visa.

If the reason why your visa was rejected 5 times was lack of monetary support, then with only 40% aid I do not see how you will obtain it this time.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

It was a routine rejection , VO did not even ask for my sponsors or financial resources but ticked the lack of financial support. Last time I had no aid at all but this time I have 40% aid . I genuinely can support my study without bank loan . This time it is a different university from which i previously atended visa. My fiance has f1 visa and she is in us now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X