F-1 Question, Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 Question, Please Help

I am a medical student in the U.K. Unfortunetly, I was unsuccessful passing the fifth year exam. Here in the U.K., they only give three chances and I did not make it. I have applied for Dental and nursing school, but it's a long waiting list, two to four years. Instead of waiting for 2-4 years, I got an I-20 from a 2 year community college in the U.S., whare I can finish up all my core classes for nursing/dental school. By the time I complete my studies in the U.S., I would be close to abtaining a place here in the U.K. This way I can complet my degree faster. The two year community college is much cheaper than the 4 year college in the U.S. Also I can transfer the credits to a 4 year nursing school in the U.S. Will I have any problem securing a student visa to the U.S., since I am getting into a 2 year college. I have been to the u.s. few times on my visa waiver and never have overstayed. Also, a relative of mine who is a U.S. citizen is giving a notorized letter saying that they will take care of my accomodation and meals. Will I have any problems getting a student visa. Please advice, Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X