Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa interview tips

Hi,

I was working in US on an L1 visa (arrived 2004). In 2006 I started my full-time MBA studies here in US and transfered by L1 into an F1.
    I haven't left US since 2004 and I am going to India this December during winter break at school. Therefore, I will get my F1 visa stamped on my Passport at the US Consulate in India.

What would you advise me to prepare for in-order to ensure that my interview goes smoothly and I do not jeopardize my chances of coming back and being able to complete the last semester of my studies here in US.

Some facts about me:
    I have one more semester to go before I get the degree.
    I have received tuition waiver (50% off) and the rest of tuition fees I am getting a loan from a financial institution affiliated with my business-school.
    Rest of the financing I am doing through my personal savings.
    I do not have enough money in my personal bank account in India - nor do I hold any property in India
    After my stay in India, I am travelling to the Netherlands for a Student Exchange program from Jan to March and have already started the process for the Schengen Visa her in US (North Carolina).

Please let me know what I should be prepared for in order to ensure that I do not get rejected on my F1

Thanks and Regards,
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Read https://www.immihelp.com/usa-student-visa-interview-tips-sample-questions/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X