No announcement yet.

Physician Assistant student on F1 visa..certification and future visa status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physician Assistant student on F1 visa..certification and future visa status

Hi,
    I am a student of Masters in physician Assistant program (MPA) USA. I am from India and I am on student visa (F1). I request you to provide me with some immigration and job related information.

1. After I finish my graduation, With my OPT and certification from National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), can I start working for a Hospital?
    There is a gap period between finishing my graduate program (2-3 months) and writing the NCCPA certification exam. Usually during this time Hoapitals hire the fresh PA graduates but they ask the PA to get certification within an year of employment. As a person on visa (OPT) am i eligible for this. Do I need to get the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) Certification.

2. what are the chances of Hospitals providing the H1B visas. Do my application come under the H1B cap system. Are there any other problems in working as a Physician assistant with a visa.

Thank you very much for your time.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X