need help F2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help F2

Hi guys I am sorry my English no good but you can understand that what I am saying
    I and my wife was came here (U.S.A.) with ten years Multi pal Visit VISA.
    They gave me six months entry with wife. I was changed my status from B2 to F1 with ESL and my wife got F2. Recently my wife likes to go India one month, so she will get reentry with F2 or with B2. Someone says to my wife your ten years multi visa will fail now or void.
    I am so confused give me right reply
    Appreciate

If she wants to enter on F2, she needs to get a visa.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

need more help F2

txh1b thanks a lots
      but my wife visa B2 is no more now or that visa also she can use for re entry in usa, from me what documents she should keep with her for going F2 stamping.
      thanks

Comment

need more help F2

thanks
        but what about her 10 years multi VISA. coz i was changed status here (usa) and she is also with me so her multi visa cancel? or she can use later on?

Comment

B2 has to be used for visits only. If her intention is to visit and leave, B2 can be used. But if her idea is to change to F2, she has to get a visa and not rather abuse her B2 visa and risk it from being canceled. B2 is valid.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X