Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-2 Visa Guidence

Hello Sir,

I am a student from USA, I have been in the USA from February 2008, and I am married. Now my question is regarding F-2 Visa. My wife's dependent visa got rejected twice in the space of 2 months. According to US Consulate, I cannot afford her living expanse in USA. They rejected on that base without having a look at any of the financial documents. But on the first time, my uncles & my family was sponsoring her. Second time everything went good, they got convinced by the sponsorship and finance. She starts feeling the approval of visa, but they refused again with the same reason without having a look on financial documents. Second time, her father was sponsoring her. Even I have an on campus assistantship. I can afford my expense and her father will look after her's. She does not have any **** documents. My fees are already been paid. And I have good bank balance in USA also (The money which I have brought from India). Everything was correct and to the point. Now can you guide me that how to move further? What she has is absolutely true. She has a motive to come to USA to join me, and we have a motive to go back to India, because I am the only son of my entire family and all the responsibilities are on me. I am the only earning member of my family. I will get my Master's degree in May 2009, so, we don’t want to stay in USA for more than 12 months. I am not seeking any job in USA. Now how can I move further?

I got a guidence that I should have my own balance, can you suggest anything more?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X