Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEVIS transfer

Hi,
    How much time does it take to transfer the SEVIS fee from one university to another?
    Dino

Hello

Hello,
    i have the same question since iam switching universities.i have to attend my visa interview on 2nd jan and everything is so messed up cuz i still dunno if i shouold pay my sevis fee again or if it will be transferred,and also i dunno how long it would take for it to be transferred.
    I also have another doubt,if i pay the sevis fee again instead of tranferring it,just to save time,would the uscis have any objection?or would the consulate have any objection?
    Please guys help me as much as you can with your advices and experiences
    Any kind of suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks
    PLEASE THIS IS URGENT

Comment

Urgent

Will it be a problem if i pay the sevis fee again?cause i would be paying on a different unviersity name,please help me since this is really really urgent.
      If i pay ,how long will it take for me to be in sevis records ,will it be done before my visa interview on jan2nd?I hope people understand my situation and reply asap,
      thanks

Comment

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X