Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA interview

Hi,
    I have an appointment scheduled for this month of 31st.
    i have a very low gre score i.e. 860 and a toefl score of 91/120.
    i got an i20 from the morgan state univ maryland.
    i have prepared all original docs for my visa interview.
    i secured 73% in my btech civil, and i have applied for masters in transportation.
    so my only concern are my scores. so hw much chances do i have in succeeding in the interview.
    and also in my i20 my mmiddle name is not mentioned my full name is JAYANTI VENKATA SRIRAM.
    I called up the consulate and they said tat it wnt be much of a problem.
    so pls help me with ur kind advice .
    awaiting ur eager reply.

It all depends on your luck.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

VISA Interview

I don't think there is a problem. I had interview in Mumbai on 23rd July. I had low scores in GRE and TOEFl average score. Consular Officer asked me which University I am going and what program(mine is MS in Computer Science). He asked me whether I answered GRE. I said "YES". That's it. He did not ask me to show anything.

I collected my Passport with VISA the same day.

Make sure you answer to the point. Be positive always. Don't answer extra.
      GOOD LUCK

Comment

With such a poor GRE score, you should be worried about your ability to be successful at the university. You might be better off with further study in your home country before attempting a program in the US.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X