f1 status problem pls help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f1 status problem pls help..

hi guys, i have been doin MBA here from some private school but i enetered US with a j1 visa as i was studying in europe before than i changed my status from j1 to f1..now, after like 6 months i missed 2 lectures and when i went back to class prof. didnt let me in. so i talked to my international student office they said prof. will fai lme in this course and they gona put me on probation coz i failed to do wht was supposed to.i cant miss any class being f1 student. now when i was doin my next class in the middle of it they r infroming me tht prof. deleted my name from class coz i didnt show up in first 2 classses so i m out of status till that time...so now they gave me 2 weeks to leave the country what should i do now? anyone can give me some good suggestion.....

Did you not show up for the first 2 classes in the semester? Did the class meet once or 3 times per week?

Actually. If you were given 2 weeks to leave the country, start packing and make your plane resevations. Staying after that time will make it difficult for you to return in the future.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X