Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without GRE scorecard.. Can I give the Visa Intvw

Hey all,

I have been admitted to Univ but dint receive my personal copy of GRE scorecard.
    Will I able to appear for Visa Intervw or not ?

I have spoke to ETS regarding this they said they can send an email ..but I am worried will it work out.

Please let me know if anyone has any idea about it.

Do you have a copy ...

... of your scores? Do you have any other documentation?

It should be okay as long as you have the rest of the information like admission, etc.

Comment

No I dont have any copy of it. I have not received the score card yet.

Comment

Score card ...

... is not a mandatory requirement. You should be able to get away without it, provided you do have other documentation.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks a lot

Comment

GRE score report was one document VOs used to ask for during F1 stamping when I went for the same. You need something to prove your scores.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Will GRE registration number work..Bcoz I dont have any other document.

Comment

TOEFL is more imp than GRE. But not required. Sometimes they ask for it, not always. Didn't ask me. You can tell them that you haven't received your score.
                This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

It depends. You don't want to put yourself in a situation where the VO asks for a document and you are not in a position to produce it. If it results in a negative manner on your visa, you will never forgive yourself.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X