Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to F1 letter to USCIS

hi..
    i am applying change of status from H4 to F1 for my wife, i am looking for the letter to DHS of why student is requesting to be reclassified, can anybody plz send me the letter format help highly appreciated.

Why can't you ...

... write a simple letter asking for what you want and why, with specific details?

It should not be that difficult.

However, if you do want professional letter written by someone else, there are a lot of such services in United States, local and on-line.

I'll not get into the matter of why you need such a letter in the first place anyway.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Number 1 - You cannot do anything. Your wife needs to be handling all of these things. If she is unable to handle the paperwork for the COS, she is too incompetent to be studying in the US. Are you planning to do her homework and write her thesis?

Comment

Originally posted by ashishyeole
        hi..
        i am applying change of status from H4 to F1 for my wife, i am looking for the letter to DHS of why student is requesting to be reclassified, can anybody plz send me the letter format help highly appreciated.

you need to write the following

Address to the Consulate
        Mention the following:

Her background
        why she is interested in the higher studies - try to connect the dots in what she has done and what she is trying to persue
        give reason what university has to offer
        reason for H4 to F1 is - being able to persue Research Asst' ship to do thesis and gain the practical exp. and may be real time industrial exp. which will help her utilize her theoritical knowledge in to real world...etc...etc..

if you need more help let me know.

Comment

Request for help

Hello,

I was checking for similar kind of post and found this.....May I request you to check my letter which I have written possibly if you could give me few suggestions.

Thank You for your favor in advance.Please Mail me at [email protected]

-

Originally posted by akdp View Post
          you need to write the following

Address to the Consulate
          Mention the following:

Her background
          why she is interested in the higher studies - try to connect the dots in what she has done and what she is trying to persue
          give reason what university has to offer
          reason for H4 to F1 is - being able to persue Research Asst' ship to do thesis and gain the practical exp. and may be real time industrial exp. which will help her utilize her theoritical knowledge in to real world...etc...etc..

if you need more help let me know.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X