Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share FAQ and answers for H4 to F1 interview in INDIA

Hi Friends,

Please share FAQ and answers for H4 to F1 applications.

Also I have some question:

1. My wife is planning to get stamp H4 to F1 visa. Her H4 is expired. I filed for labor substitution and I-140 and it got denied and we did not apply for another labor. Does my wife have chance of F1 denied based on Potential immigrant suspect. How we can defend and proove that we are planning to go back to India after her studies.

2. She got full funding from university. We have letter from University and doctor. Do I need to still show financial support from me in case if they ask that how you will pay fees if your funding cancelled? If I need to show financial support, do I need to fill I-134 form?

Your quick help would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

There are no correct answers but the truth.

You have demonstrated immigrant intent and have to overcome that. Only you can decided how to prove this based on your new circumstances.

She can study on H4 just without funding.

Comment

You having a labor and I140 filed in the past does not have anything to do with your wife.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X