F2 visa rejected twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2 visa rejected twice

I am studying under F1 visa. I have scholarship (tuition waiver)and my employer back in India is sponsoring all my expenses.My husband's visa was rejected twice.

When he went for interview for the first time(Oct 26) we showed the letter from my Employer and scholarship letter from the University here and other documents for financial support and bank letter from my ac for $8000.I had scholarship only for the current semester.So the scholarship didn't show-up in I20(scholarship will show up only if its for 2 semesters).His visa was rejected under sect 214B giving the reason as insufficient funds.

Second time we booked visa on Nov 17. I talked to my proff and rcvd scholarship letter for next semester and also in that letter my proff stated that scholarship will be renewed until I graduate.when he went for 2nd time, he had I20 showing up my tuition waiver, Bank letter for my ac for $17000 and and other financial documents.His visa was rejected under sec-212A(4) -Public charge.

Please help me to get visa for my husband.

What other funding source I need to show in addition, for my husband's visa?

Is there any restriction on number of interviews and time gap between interviews?

Just funding from your end may likely not help. He needs to show a good amount of money in the home country.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Will it be ok if apply for sufficient bank loan from india and apply for visa again within next month

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X