Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa guidance

hello..
    my name is sanjay and i am planning for F1 visa.
    my sister and her husaband r US citizens, and she filed for my parents and they r green card holders and they r staying in USA. i have one more younger sister staying along with me in india.
    do u think its hard to get the visa as my family is well settled there. which visa is better F1 or visitor visa.
    what should be the stratergy,
    give me details and guidance..

thanks

Mr. Sanjay, all visas are difficult ...

... until you have justifiable circumstances for the said visa for which you're applying, along with the ability to convince the VO of your attached roots to your home country.

If your plan is to study, actually study in the US, then obviously you need to get F1 visa. If your plan is to only visit the United States for a short period of time & return to your home country you need a visitor visa.

From your question and situation, its clear that your intentions are to permanently settle down and live in the United States. You're only looking for an immediate "legal" entry way into the country and then try to change status using one pretext or the other.

The best response to your question, is stick to nothing but the truth, do everything legal and have honorable intentions.

Take care and wish you the best.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X