f2 visa refused twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f2 visa refused twice

hello sir,i m presentlyon f1 status, and going to complete my degree in decmber 2009, my husband applied for f2 visa, he got rejected 2times
    1 they refused because my name was not embrossed on his passport
    2 he got refused on 11 dec 2008, VO asked about his qualification, which is less than my masters,, he said resion of refusal is his less eduation

i m not on cpt or opt, should he apply again or should i have some spt or opt
    he having sufficiant funds, me too showed funds in usa, so funds is not problem,
    VO didnt get convienced regarding our marrige
    becaus i came to usa on 17 may 2008 and went back india on 27 july 2008 to marriage, we got married on 6th august 2008, and i came again on 28 august 2008, so VO not getting the dates

my husband gave first interview on 5 sep 2008 and second on 11 dec 2008
    what is the probability to get visa if he apply again after i month
    or should i go for cpt.

actullly he is disappointed andi am planning to go back to india in janur for one month, is it aright decision...
    we both r in trouble,, he is in tensn and me not feeling comfortable to study here,,, what should i do,,, please help me

First get your fundaes clear on CPT and OPT. If you wish to get employed after finishing your degree you need to apply for OPT. CPT is for doing internships/co-op etc. during your program (not after)
    Without OPT you are not even allowed to stay in the US after completion of your program.
    I suppose your spouse got your name endorsed in his passport already. So in order to convince them that your marriage is genuine, take photos, certificate etc. to the interview the next time you try.
    There should be no problem in you going back as long as you get sign on your I-20 in order to return.
    Last edited by kabkaba; 12-13-2008, 12:39 AM.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X