Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 to F1 case trasferred from Vermont to California

Hi ,
    I applied for the change of status from H4 to F1 on 4th Nov 2008.Within two weeks of application, I received the receipt number in US mail. However until yesterday, 21st Jan 2009 I was not getting a status update in USCIS website about my case.Today the first update that I got from the website, states that my case has been transferred to California Service Center(CSC) from Vermont Service Center, because it is under the jurisdiction of CSC.
    I reside in Maryland, and going to school in Maryland.

I was wondering what could be the reason for this transfer.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rachna

the same case is with my wife ....applied on 14th nov 08 for h4 to f1 at vermont ...transfered to california....rec RFE on 6th march 09 ...proof of residence in india ...bank statements .... residential proof in uS ... did u get the same ? if yes ...how r u wkg out residential proof in india ...as residence on whose name father or husband or wat r u doing regarding this?

Comment

Hi ,

Till today , I didn't get anything from USCIS . I mean no e-mail update , or postal reply , nothing. Last LUD in my case was done on 29th Jan , which was said that my case was pending with the office.

If I received anything from them I will post it .

Comment

hi..

did u get ur F1 approval?
        do u have any idea how to expedite the case?

Comment

No,nothing.No update or LUD.I am still waiting.I have no valid reason to expadite my case. So I am not trying. You can find the process in USCIS website or just Google it.

Comment

Case Approved

Approval date : 28th March ,2009
            No update in USCIS website
            Received approval notice by mail on 6th April

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X