Renewal of indian passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal of indian passport

I need help in renewing my indian passport which is expiring on 30 sept 2009. I m in OHIO. Which consular service do I need to contact? where I can find the renewal application form? Do I need to go in person? What are documents do I need to submit?

/indian-passport-services-in-usa/

New York for you.

Renewal is also considered a new passport.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks Txh1b,

I went through that website link but i am unable to open that an online application link which is there in the website you provided, moreover its working fine in Internet explorer. I filled the online form and it said to confirm appointment. Do I need to go in person? I dont know why it asked me to confirm appointment. Please let me know......Thanks in advance.

Comment

Do some HW by going to following website and reading the instructions from there as well.

/indian-passport-services-in-usa/

You can mail it in and the webpage has details.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thank you so much... I think I found all the relevant details....

Comment

I am on OPT and that is valid upto July 2010. Does this matter in validity of my new passport. Will that be valid only upto July 2010.

Thanks

Comment

What does OPT have to with passport validity? Your passport will come per the rules of the country you are from. India = 10 years.
              Check out H1 FAQs first!
              http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X