DS158 website error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS158 website error

The online submission of all other forms was okay, but DS158 is constantly giving me error upon submission. It would not save the data. This is for F1 visa appointment.

I am using IE8. When I submit the completed form, it brings me back to the form again with an error message on top that it is unable to save the data and that some data will be truncated. Rest are technical details.

Has anyone experienced this recently. I will call their customer service tonight but not sure how quickly they will take care of this, especially if this error is only associated with my account setting.

Try using IE 6 or 7. Firefox could also have problems.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

problem solved but now no appts

I talked to vfs customer service this morning. They told me to put NA or 00 in all fields and save the form, then come back and edit it with info. Bingo! That worked. I wish I had known this earlier, because now the appointment date that I needed is probably already filled.

I am not seeing any dates right now, which from my experience, means they're getting ready to release appointments for the next week.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X