Fi visa India or Dubai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fi visa India or Dubai

I applied for B1 visa twice,once in oct 2008 and last time in jan 2009 as I waned to write some exam there in the US . I got rejected twice as potential immigrant and was told that I dont hav enough ties to this ountry(dubai) .
    I now plan to apply for F1 for some masters degree ,as i got accepted and got my I 20. But I am in a big dilemma that whether I shud apply from India or dubai.

I would like to provide some info about my situation in both the places.

In Dubai: I work in a govt set up,with decent salary. I am on their sponsorship for a work visa. I am resident here as long as i have the job. not immigrant. I am only citizen of India. My husband is also working here in a senior pposition with very good salary for last 4 yrs. We have 2 properties here. My own bank a/c shows $ 75 000 and my husbands a/c may show upto $ 200,000 at present. we dont pay taxes as dubai is tax free. we can arrange salary certificate here.

In Kolkata: my parents and in laws live there. we have own house,in my mom's name. not in my hubby'sor my name. bank a/c there are feeble as we save here,not in india. but we are citizen there,have voter id etc.. we aint dubai citizen . tax papers are up to date.

My dilemma is where do I have better ties? I thought have husband is an evidence that i wud come back.. as he is NOT interested to move out from here and I Have to come back for him.. But seems they dont think marriage is important enough to come back But few friends told as i have already moved to dubai from india and now trying to move to US ,its weak case.

But i really feel i have less financial ties to india now.. as we have more or less made up our mind to stay here in dubai for long time. few frnds suggested its easier to get visa from kolkata than from dubai even after rejection.

please let me know about your opinion guys.. i need advice from experienced people like you. Please help me out to decide... India or Dubai again??????:

hello

anyone with advice?

Comment

hello

no advice?

Comment

Do you have house, property etc. in India? If so, you may show that to apply from India.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

definately india...............

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X