Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa rejected but passport not stamped

Hi ,

I went to the hyderabad consulate for a h1 visa .The VO did not even ask me a single question , just took my documents and said I cannot study on US and gave away my passport to me, but did not stamp my passport as "REJECTED" nor did she give any white or pink slip to me .I do not know what it means .Are there any chances of me getting a visa

Originally posted by shaan11984 View Post
    Hi ,

I went to the hyderabad consulate for a h1 visa .The VO did not even ask me a single question , just took my documents and said I cannot study on US and gave away my passport to me, but did not stamp my passport as "REJECTED" nor did she give any white or pink slip to me .I do not know what it means .Are there any chances of me getting a visa
    H1 visa is for working and not for studying and hence the decision was a no brainer.

Gone are those ancient days of stamping the passport. Databases keep track of it now.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for the reply but H1 was a typo .I am aware that F1 documentation was taken (not so naive )

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X